AEROCARE CHARTER OFFERS PRIVATE JET CHARTERS FOR BOTH BUSINESS AND LEISURE PURPOSES
About Aircraft Charter
We employ the use of Jets to transport VIP’s or business executives and Passenger Aircraft for special purpose transport such as emergency evacuation, or incentive travel. We Charter Cargo Aircraft to transport perishables, dangerous goods, livestock and exotic animals. Helicopters and Medivac are sourced in the event of medical emergencies or relief and aid efforts to transport food supplies, medicines and volunteers. Our clients include VIP’s, heads of state, and manufacturers to outsize project Cargo, and hospitals and start-up airlines. We offer Charter services to companies looking to transport heavy machinery or staff to distant locations that are impossible to travel by road.
The Boeing Business Jet is a member of the venerated 737 family. Superb flight range and cruise speeds together with an extremely spacious and versatile cabin make the BBJ the most prestigious private jet on the charter market.
The BBJ is also used for VIP transfers by major world governments. The aircraft is like a luxury apartment in the sky. Variants of the BBJ extend across the Boeing family to aircraft such as the iconic 747 and latest Boeing 787 Dreamliner, all in VIP configurations.
COMFORT & SIZE
The 5 390 cubic feet of cabin can be configured almost any way desired. Most configurations divide the cabin into four compartments. The four compartments generally consist of a board room, a lounge, a VIP bedroom, a business office, and two lavatories with showers. Separate galley, washroom and luggage storage are included
- Excellent flight range and cruise speeds
- Spacious and versatile cabin
- Huge luggage capacity
- VVIP status
- Manufacturer: Boeing
- Model: Boeing Business Jet – BBJ
- Classification: Long Range Jet
- Seats: 30
- Speed: 450 kts
- Range: 6141 nm
- Average cost per flying hour: £15 000 $19 101 €17 910
- Interior Height: 2.16 m
- Interior Width: 3.53
- Luggage Capacity: 640 cu.ft.
- Aircraft Purchase Price: $150 000 000
BUSINESS JETS SERVICES
We provide aircraft charters to business professionals whose day today business requires travelling long distances at the same time maximising their time and effectiveness.
Aerocare Chartering private jets enables executives and senior management to fulfil strict schedules and often complete multiple meetings in different cities or carry out several site visits in one day.
Travelling by private jet is the most comfortable, safe and secure way of flying your company’s senior business personnel. Those you treasure, you care for. Where your heart is there you have to be, URGENTLY.
LOOKING FOR LEISURE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS?
Private jets are also used for leisure purposes, allowing you, your family and friends to travel in luxury, comfort and privacy. Whether it is a short trip for a weekend’s skiing, or a two week holiday in the Caribbean, we will always find the most suitable private jet to make sure that you and your loved ones arrive safely and with the minimum of fuss. Access to private terminals means you avoid the hustle and bustle of busy airports and the queues through security.
EXECUTIVE & VIP AIRLINER CHARTERS.
Executive airliners can efficiently fly intercontinental routes and, simply put, are the best part of the private charter liner. These aircraft are full-sized airliners, with amenities such as private bedrooms, showers and boardrooms to provide penthouse suite-style facilities. Some of the world’s most discerning, royalty, business leaders and private individuals charter them to travel, meet and entertain in the utmost comfort and style.
WHY USE AEROCARE JET CHARTERS?
- Luxury and comfort: flying should be a pleasure and we’ll make your charter experience as luxurious and comfortable as possible.
- Discretion and security: an ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we will work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
- Create your schedule: connect with commercial flights or fly to your bespoke timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the private jet charter to suit you.
- Access to more airports: reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow.
- Private terminal access: avoid queues and unnecessary delays; passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
- Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
- Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last minute changes to your charter.