SUB SAHARAN AIR AMBULANCE SERVICE
Aerocare is a complete Sub-Saharan Medevac solution. We are strategically based in the middle of South Africa, but we have extended our operations to Uganda, Malta, Mozambique and Libya.
We are committed to delivering a quality and client-centred service.
Our mission is to offer the market a cost-efficient solution without compromising on quality. We provide a high-quality medical service as fast as humanly possible.
Our vision is to be an aero-medical company that specialises in providing medical assistance where it is not available and needed most. Aerocare has been a top Air Ambulance operator in South Africa for more than 30 years.
Our dedicated Air Ambulance service is our main business, thus ensuring the provision of a quality medical service to our clients throughout Southern Africa. This service is based on profound medical expertise and extensive training; a formula which brings value to each client.
AEROCARE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS
- Experienced as Medevac Medics on fixed wing aircraft and helicopters
- Experience in A&E or ICU
- Minimum qualifications ATLS / ACLS
- Trained in Aviation Medicine
- Anaesthetists for patients on ventilator
- Experience as Medevac nurses
- Experience as Critical Care Nurses or A&E
- Trained in Advanced Critical Care
- Trained in Aviation Medicine.
The Aerocare team also incorporates our mission coordinators and customer support operators.
Together the team develop our Customer Relationship Program Unit. The configuration is set up also to accommodate equipment, such as incubators, when required.
Great care is taken when choosing the medical equipment for Aerocare and its missions.
Aerocare stocks a redundant number of instruments to ensure flexibility and quick time- responsiveness on its missions.
Specifications (Beech Super King 200)
- Crew: 1-2
- Capacity: 1 flight doctor, 1 flight nurse and 1-2 patients
- Maximum speed: 322 mph (280 knots, 518 km/h) at 25,000 ft (7,600m)
- Range: 2,075 mi (1,800 nm, 3,338 km) with
- maximum fuel and 45 minute reserve
- Crew: 1-2
- Capacity: 1 flight doctor, 1 flight nurse and 1-2 passengers
- Maximum speed: 195 mph (170 knots, 314 km/h)
- Range: 932 mi (809 nm,1500 km)